STCU's online banking
Account access from home or office couldn't be easier
STCU's online banking gives you quick and easy access 24-hours a day to your accounts from any computer or laptop connected to the Internet — securely and confidentially.
- 24-hour account information. Check your account balances on nights or weekends, while you're on vacation, or from your home or office computer or laptop, anytime. Open 24-hours a day.
- View checks. View front-and-back images of your cleared checks.
- Access electronic statements. You no longer have to wait for your statement to arrive by mail. It's instantly available to you using online banking. In fact, save a tree with e-statements, and have us suspend delivery of paper statements.
- Transfer from one account to another. Moving money between any of your savings and checking accounts only takes a couple of clicks of your mouse. Make a payment on an STCU loan. You can even get a VISA® cash advance by transferring available funds on your credit card to one of your other accounts.
- Transfer to other members or to non-STCU accounts. Moving money to friends or family or other financial institutions is quick and easy.
- Free STCU billpay. Paying bills online is simple. Set up a list of payees. Then when it's time to pay your bills, you go into online banking, choose the payee, and indicate the amount of the bill. Set up biller invoices to be displayed within the service, too.
- Set up alerts. Have online banking send you an e-mail, text message, or automated telephone call when your balances crosses a threshold you set.
- Send and receive secure messages. Ask the credit union questions about your membership or accounts without the security concerns typical of regular e-mail.
- Order checks. Log on to online banking to submit your check order, and expect your checks in 10-14 business days. The nominal charge for new checks is automatically deducted from your account.
- Stop payment on checks. If your checks are lost or stolen, you can stop payment easily within online banking.
Make sure to consult the minimum system requirements and other frequently-asked online banking questions at STCU's Support Center.